Tuesday, June 23, 2009

DAY TWO!

OK so I learned something today...I think this is going to be a hard day but I'm going to try. I'm NOT going to get mad. I WILL control my temper! This goes back to what Diane told me...how Anger equals Danger. I remember this, but it is really hard to practice. So, on top of trying to not swear today, I will try and control my temper. Danny found out what I was doing kind of and wants to know about it. Honestly, I'm scared to because the last few times I have talked to him about anything related to God and how he has worked in my life, he kinda doesn't seem interested and changes the subject. he said he doesn't do that, but maybe either I'm misinterpreting it or he doesn't really realize what he's doing. I guess I have to face it today.

I made it easy for me to read daily verses by getting them in my e-mail now lol, so I don't have to go mindlessly searching for one hehe. Maybe that defeats the purpose but I never said where I would get the verses ^^

anyway, that's day two!! The follow up will have to wait until tomorrow morning because I'm working at Happy's tonight and there is no internet there -.-

Thanks for the posts guys! much appreciated!! *hugs*

Blessings! <3333333333

2 comments:

  1. AS long as you catch yourself when you notice you are getting angry you are one step closer to fixing it. Now if you can learn how to tell when you are about to get angry that would be awesome because then you can stop it before you go off.

    Where Danny is concerned, don't push him, let him watch. Pray for him all the time for God to show him His glory and for Danny to see all the wonderful changes that He is doing to you. I will pray for the same thing and hopefully Danny will go through this journey by your side even if it is toward the end.

    You should listen to Beth Moore, she has some amazing preachings about theses things. She was saved before her husband and she prayed for him all the time until one day he just surrendered himself to God's will.

    Here are some of her preachings:

    http://www.lifetoday.org/site/PageServer?pagename=bth_media

    Love you girly!
    -Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! when I actually have free time, I'll certainly do that lols ;)

    <3 ya girlie!

    ReplyDelete

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3