Saturday, June 27, 2009

DAY FIVE - follow up

So, I think I did OK in this area today!!! I may have had a moment earlier today, but that was about it. no other reasons for anything like this to rear its ugly head ^^ this is good!!

Danny is being so supportive! he prayed again at lunch today!!! HOLY COW!! What has gotten into him? I'm almost wondering if this is for show, but if he knew I thought that at all, then he would surely be upset with me. perhaps it IS genuine...but in these last few years, i have become something of a skeptic and a pessimist--well, more than I used to be, and that's saying a lot (if you know me at all anyway).

not feeling too great atm so I'm going to keep this short. gotta start thinking of what to do for tomorrow! I won't be able to follow up until the following morning for day six, but I think that will work out OK anyway. Gonna be busy this weekend! Stay tuned for day six!! Remember!! comments are welcome as are any suggestions for future challenges!! HURRY! I'm already running out of ideas!!!

Blessings!

-Dawn

What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his soul?
Mark 8:36

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3