Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day Two follow up!

Well, it is the end of day two! Work kept me from posting this last night, but at least this time I followed up in the morning instead of midday lols. Anyway, as for the anger thing…I don’t think I did so hot -.- I was quite agitated all day and not even really knowing why. Just everything (including Danny) annoyed me and I didn’t want to deal with it. I could just blame it on my hormones (those pesky little buggers,) but that just makes me sound like I’m making excuses. Good thing I’m wrapping these things around to the next days because if today was my only day to master this not-getting-angry thing, I would have failed miserably. However, the no swearing thing went pretty well today! I still have a major temptation, and oftentimes certain words will just form in my brain and want to come out on my tongue but I fought hard to prevent this from happening! yay me ^^
I’m so happy to be getting all these messages about how people are inspired or moved by my blog!! I prayed for that to happen but I never thought in a million year that anyone would actually respond to it at all especially so quickly! Oh, how God moves mountains!! I think this has gotten at least one person so far to try her luck at a similar idea for herself (Yay Angela! I’m praying for you!!! ^^). I also encourage anyone else to pray for those who have taken the challenge as well. I can say that just after 2 days I am being bombarded with temptation and direct frustration towards the very things I am trying to face. So we need some prayer warriors peeps!
It’s funny though, and perhaps what I feared would be the most difficult thing about doing this was talking to Danny about it. Before I made my second post today he found out about the blog and was upset that I didn’t tell him. Of course he has good reason, but I guess I was scared to tell him what I was doing because I know where he stands at the moment spiritually…pretty much between a rock and a hard place I think. Just have to continue to pray for him now!

It's so awesome tho because we went to breakfast after our talk, and you won't believe what he did! HE PRAYED BEFORE HIS MEAL! i was shocked (as were sean and jessie) and i almost didn't know what to do. not sure what his intentions were but he did it at least. That's a start!

This is too long already so on to day three's post!

Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.
1 Peter 3:8 (Read all of 1 Peter 3)
New International Version

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3