Thursday, June 25, 2009

DAY THREE- FOLLOW UP

Good evening guys!!

So glad to see you all are reading this! It makes me so happy!! ^^

Well, first I want to clarify that when danny came to visit me, it was at work in Holiday. I basically have a graveyard shift of sorts and it gets lonely and boring with no internets. so yeah, Yay, Danny!

As far as my patience today...I had a few moments. However, overall I would say it was a rather successful day!! When I noticed myself getting a little hyper, I took a moment to just tell myself to stop being so nuts and to calm down. This helped my anger and if I did get angry (which I wasn't enraged, but miffed I guess,) It left quickly! This is a feat for me which I am happy to say was wonderful to have gone so well today! Danny is also trying hard to support me which is awesome ^^

I slipped a few times today with the swearing though, but caught myself I think all but one time. Actually, I said one word tonight (the "D" word,) and i knew that I had said it but was too tired and lazy to correct myself. I DID make a mental note though (hope that counts??? lols) Trying to work on all of these things simultaneously is hard, but I think I am up to the challenge! I just have to keep in mind that each new task works off of the earlier ones so it's all one big package in the end ya know?

anyway, enough chit chat. time for day four!! Yes, Day four already...after all, it IS technically thursday now ^^

<33

Do not deceive yourselves. If any one of you thinks he is wise by the standards of this age, he should become a "fool" so that he may become wise. For the wisdom of this world is foolishness in God's sight. As it is written: "He catches the wise in their craftiness"; and again, "The Lord knows that the thoughts of the wise are futile."
1 Corinthians 3:18-20

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3