Thursday, June 25, 2009

DAY FOUR

well, after some careful deliberation with my good buddy Mel, I figured out my task for today. Today will be my self-esteem improvement day. I have a feeling this will take a while to fully master, but i think I can manage it.

so here's the deal: for every negative thought i have about myself, I will correct it by acknowledging TWO genuine and positive counter-thoughts about myself. For example:

thought:
"I suck at life." (negative)

Counter-thoughts:
"I am loved by someone who appreciates and respects me for who I am, as I am."

"i have the body of a Greek Goddess." (lol...well, truthfully I do if you ever look at ancient sculptures and how they aren't skinny...they have super curvy bodies because the royals were fed well and it was a sign of wealth by how well-fed you looked while peasants were skinny and emaciated looking....i digress rotfl! xD)

anyway, sothat's the idea for today. I'll post after work late tonight (job 2) and tell you how it goes!

Blessings!!! <3333

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3