Friday, June 26, 2009

DAY FIVE

Well, today is off to a not-so-good start. I just woke up...forgot to post last night and danny is mad at me because I almost knocked over the dog food. I heard his phone ringing and dove on the bed to get it b/c i thought that is what he wanted when he actually wanted me to hold the bag of food and it tipped over. nothing spilled out, almost but it didn't...and he screams at me. go figure. So i'm not in the best mood at the moment.

Anyway, I have a new assignment for today so i need to focus. Perhaps not to take things so personally today. i'll give that a shot ;)

This a short post b/c I have activities to attend to for my day off today ^^ Hopefully things will get better...and hopefully I can bring myself to not be angry anymore. which will be hard to do because i'm quite mad at the moment. Just need to try and breathe is all.

have a blessed day everyone!!

<33

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3