Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day one- FOLLOW UP

OK, so I'm a bit late...it was a busy day yesterday!

went to work and school late last night then had to pick up jessie and sean from the airport from their honeymoon ^^ It's so great to have them back! It was weird having them gone for a week.

Anyway, I did OK yesterday...Hey, they didn't build Rome in a day ya know. I got mad about something my brother did (still angry btw...) but yeah so I really went off, then got mad at myself because of what I did. LOL. for the rest of the day I did OK though. Then the evening came around and it got kinda bad again. Danny and I got into a bad fight (we are OK now ^^) but it was rough. However, I think i can challenge myself to do better today. I'm doing well so far ;)

My verse for day one:

How can a young man keep his way pure? By living according to your word.
Psalm 119:9 (Read all of Psalm 119)
New International Version

Stay tuned for DAY TWO! (yes, I know it's half over but better late than never!)

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3