Friday, June 26, 2009

DAY FOUR - Follow Up

OK, so this was kind of an uneventful day. I wasn't a downer on myself at all today (ok i think once, and i did come up with 2 good things to counter it,) but other than that I never seriously dissed myself. maybe all in a joking way (and it was sincerely meant that way) but overall, this was a kinda nil day. I did swear some more than the last few days...it's all pent up in my system and i worked at Subway today (which i swear brings out all my demons...) not an excuse for my behavior, but i see it as the only real reason for it happening. Oh well, i'll never stop working on that!

That's what I love about this project. I take a day to focus on one aspect of my life that needs correcting, but just because the day is over, doesn't mean I stop working on correcting myself!! I love this!! so even if today was kinda uneventful in this department, I'll continue to do this throughout the project!

I will be thinking about what to do for tomorrow, and I'll post on it tonight before bed, but I need some time to think. ^^ comment guys!! I really enjoy hearing for you! even ideas for future days will be great!

Blessings!

-Dawn

He answered: "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Luke 10:27 (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3