Saturday, June 27, 2009

DAY SIX

Sooo...what's next you ask?

frankly kids, I don't have a clue! Let's think for a moment:

-worked on swearing
-patience
-not taking stuff personally
-anger issues
-and self-esteem improvement

now what?? As I sit here and think on it a bit, maybe I can withhold myself from saying negative things about people tomorrow. This will be especially hard, but it wouldn't really be a challenge if this stuff was easy now would it?? so there we go! my task for day six! Wish me luck!

i'll end with a prayer today:

Lord, God, I come to you in prayer asking that you bless me as i continue on this Journey. Lord, for anyone who should read about or hear about this blog, that they are touched Father; that they are inspired to call out to you in prayer and ask for forgiveness of their sins and for the strength, patience, and guidance to go on their own journey to improve themselves as I have charged myself to do as well. surround us all with your awesome power Father!! You are the Rock and our everlasting salvation!! Praise you, Lord for all that you do. Forgive me of my sins today Dear lord as I embark on my next day of spiritual and emotional improvement. Help me to be closer to you Lord. I also pray that you can bless Danny, Father as he awaits a phone call from a prospective job offer Lord. finally Lord, I pray for EVERYONE!!! Literally EVERYONE that if they have fallen on hard times to hold them steady on their feet Lord and keep them strong and help to carry them through those hard times. Lord I will SING of YOUR LOVE FOREVER!!!! praise you Father for your endless love!

In Christ's name,

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3