Friday, August 28, 2009

STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...so the first few days after school let out I have already been covered in stress. I hate it. Danny is driving me crazy (bless his heart i love the boy but I am going totally nuts...) and im trying to make sure i have stuff for next term settled since it starts in 2 weeks, and every time i say i dont want extra work days i get them. lol...i guess i kinda need them but i am just sick to death of ALWAYS having something to do! plus, money is getting on my nerves. Everyone i talk to seems to be doing something i want to do and it always involves money....money i definitely do not have. >.> I guess in the grand scheme of things, life isn't all THAT bad...but I just really desire a vacation from everything and everyone....I think the only way i will get that is if I win the Lotto, give Danny 80 percent of it to put into Forex and ill take the rest to shop with, go on a spa vay cay with and do every activity i could ever imagine doing. lolol. yeah...that would be awesome but 99.99999999999998% unlikely lol. meh.

im at work now...and by Gods grace i got the net tonight!! YIPPIE!!! Happy is sleeping, and the night is going well so far. Working again tomorrow night and sunday night so it will be a busy weekend for me as usual...but at least this time i dont have any homework to do! WOOT!

OK kids, keeping this short tonight. my comp works only in an obscure spot for the net and it is hard to type for too long so that's it for me!! Loves!!

<333 Peace and Blessings kids ;)


If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!
2 Corinthians 5:17 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3