Monday, August 31, 2009

HOLY COW I FEEL GREAT!!

OK, so THANK YOU ANKA! My bestest buddy in the whole world (well, except for Danny of course hehe) talked to me last night and shared with me this awesome website called Christianity.com. Just this morning I added 2-3 devotionals to my e-mail list (after signing up of course,) signed up for Bible in a Year and read my first three chapters this morning, and also posted on their forums for young adults (all of us lost 20-somethings needing a place to go LOLS!)

I am just so happy and giddy right now I wanna just go crazy lol! I don't think I have felt this good in a while, and I am just so happy! I think I am totally ready for God to just take hold of me and run off in every direction at once! xD I wanna feel this way EVERY DAY! Now, I just have to pray that Danny finds this same joy and exhilaration someday =] I pray that he will, and I pray that God will continue to move in my life like this every single day! I don't wanna lose this feeling ever!

I just wanna pray for everyone today that you all find everlasting joy, and that should anything get in the way of that joy, that you will have the strength to just shrug it off and overcome it with the power of God at your side! Blessings everybody! Have an awesome day!!

<3

The LORD is my light and my salvation -- whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life -- of whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 27:1 (New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3