Saturday, August 15, 2009

motivation fails me

Hey peeps!

Not too much going on since my last post. Just trying to get up off my butt and get some things done although this has been very hard for me. I just cannot get myself motivated to do/finish things. I know it needs to be done, but just can't get myself to do it. Danny says things like: Well, just do it then. Yeah, he doesn't have to do it so it's easy for him to say isn't it??

It sucks being so busy some times that when you finally get time off sorta everything just kinda goes by the wayside and ceases to get done. At least I can say that couple things have gotten done. I straightened up the house a *tiny* bit...and I mean tiny! It seemed like a lot though, but this place needs a complete overhaul, and not one I am willing to sacrifice my free time for. lols. Tonight though, we took the new desk (that I got from my bro a couple days ago,) and rearranged the living room to accommodate both the old and new desk. The old desk was originally mine, so I get that one (even though it IS broken...) and Danny has the new one. It's fine though because I am happy with the space I have in mine. I have room for my laptop and space to spread out my school books so I can study. ^^ I dusted it, threw stuff out, and reorganized it! It's so pretty now. ^^

I guess I really need to work on my self discipline. still working on the anger too (which is my biggest vice I think,) but over the last couple days it hasn't been too too bad.

I don't really have too much more to talk about... things have been pretty uneventful lately. Just trying to stay busy and keep up with my work. which hasn't been easy either. I can't wait until school is out -.-

Love you guys!!! May God bless you all! <3333

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

John 16:33

(New International Version)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to comment!! I love knowing who is reading this. Just a shout will do! just be nice is all ;) Blessings guys! <3